Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week, they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Anyone can join!
For my first “official” blog post, I’m going to start with a meme I had been already participating in on my old blog: Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week’s theme revolves around the book characters that would be sitting at my lunch table at school. With school starting back TODAY (at least for most schools), this is a great back to school topic. Of course, deciding who would sit at my table sounds kind of clique-y. That is how high school works though!
1. Jane Eyre from Jane Eyre: I’m a bit obsessed with the book, so obviously I’d have to have Jane sit at my table!
2. Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games: If anyone ever tried to start something with me, I know she’d have my back.
3. Peeta Mellark from The Hunger Games: My #1 fictional boyfriend would most definitely have to sit with me.
4. Aria Montgomery from Pretty Little Liars: Of the liars, she’s my favorite. I love her artsy flair.
5. Augustus Waters from The Fault in Our Stars: He’s the definite go-to for a sure-fire laugh or smile.
6. Prince Maxon from The Selection: I know he probably wouldn’t attend a regular school, but a girl can dream!
7. Tobias Eaton from Divergent: I’m just starting to list swoon-worthy fictional guys right now…
8. Minho from The Maze Runner: Hey, someone needs to be the sassy one in the group.
9. Aslan from The Chronicles of Narnia: Is there a rule that says I can’t have a totally awesome lion sit at my table?
10. William Shakespeare: Okay, so he himself isn’t a book character, but it’s Shakespeare…rules can be broken for him.
How does my list look? Would you want to sit at my amazing lunch table? I’m curious to see who everyone picked!